Book online for 30% off Central Park bike tour! The Central Park bike tour is provided in English-only; and to the public four times daily: 9am, 10am, 1pm and 4pm; and covers approximately five miles of Central Park over a span of two hours. Central Park bike tour begins and ends at 203 West 58th Street, between Broadway and 7th Avenue (E/W), nearer to 7th Avenue, and 1-block away from the 7th Avenue entrance to Central Park. Central Park Bike Tours.com is part of the Bike Rent NYC network of bike rental locations – the largest bike rental and bike tour business in NYC.
Complete the form above to purchase Central Park bike tour. Guided Central Park bike tour will start and end at 203 West 58th Street (near 7th Avenue and Columbus Circle). Book online for 30% off Central Park bike tour; cannot be combined with any other coupon or special offer. There are no refunds for Central Park bike tour however you may reschedule with manager approval due to inclement weather or NYC emergency; or receive 12-month credit.
- Book online for 30% off bike tour; cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.
- 2-hours in duration (approximate).
- Four (4) public tours daily: 9am, 10am, 1pm & 4pm.
- Adults $34.30 ($49), Children $24.50 ($35) – 12 and under.
- English language only for public tour.
- Top Quality Trek and Giant bicycles provided with tour.
- Tandem bikes (two-riders) may be substituted for two-bikes if available.
- Free bike helmets available for tour on request. Mandatory for children 14 and under.
- Child bike seats and child bike trailers available at additional cost.